Overall responsible for accurate update on accounts receivables transactions and to ensure all works done is complied with Company’s policy. To provide support to all internal and external customers according to Company’s values.
Jobs Responsibilities :
- To handle a set of customer portfolio on payment collection and to update payments/cheques received from customers in system.
- To monitor Cash Sales payment and handle daily collection for Cash Sales.
- To issue credit, debit notes and to prepare and send out monthly A/R statement to customers on monthly basis.
- To fax/email invoices, statements and cash sales when required by customers during all chasing activity.
- To ensure timely respond to customers’ enquiries in regards to credit control matters
- To prepare closing of Account Receivable on monthly basis and to submit collection reports as per deadline given.
- To liaise and correspond with the customers on L/C, BA documentations and submission matters.
- To prepare monthly salesman commission report.
- To assist to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the customer collection system.
- To assist and support the ordering system to ensure daily sales activities are aligned with Company’s credit policies.
- Such other related duties as Management may direct.