- At least an SPM & Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Fresh and experienced are welcomed
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient use of the English language
- Able to work as a team
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn and committed to work
- Working location – Georgetown, Penang
- Able to work on weekends. Staff will be given two days off during the weekdays or weekends based on the schedule
• To consult and provide advice, guidance, and information for admissions/ enrollment requirements to prospective and existing students on courses offered by the University.
• To manage inquiries, ensuring all emails, inbound calls and walk-ins are responded to promptly, and in a professional manner.
• To actively identify, acquire, and develop new sales opportunities
• To maintain consistent contact with prospective and existing students throughout the enrollment process and to achieve sales targets.
• To participate in sales and marketing events such as education fairs, workshops, school fairs and, other marketing or promotional events.
• To maintain a good understanding of best practices and promotional trends.
• Able to handle administrative tasks diligently
• To perform any tasks assigned by the Management as and when required.
Interest candidates, please email detailed Resumes to:
Mr. Vincent Kang
Marketing and Admissions Officer
Thank you for applying with us. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.