- To develop procurement analytics strategy
- To understand ViTrox s fabrication buying behaviors
- To measure key suppliers performance in terms of1) On Time Delivery performance2) Damaged Material Return3) RFQ (Request For Quote) response time by key suppliers
- To identify fabrication procurement business risks to supplier base, including delivery risk, pricing risk, disaster risk and others.To assist in sourcing fabrication parts / alternative parts for machine production.
- To justify cost of machining parts according to the material cost and fabrication process.
- Define and calculate the process cycle time for individual process required.To deal with suppliers on pricing, payment terms, shipment, supplier performance reports etc.
- To maintain fabrication strategy with sufficient capable fabrication suppliers to ensure great quality fabrication parts at reasonable price.
- Ensuring QCDS (Quality, Cost, Delivery, Service) is maintained with the suppliers.
- Manage and coordinate vendor selection and qualifications, vendor audit and maintain approved vendor list.
- Continuous improvement on daily operation.
- Certificate / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronic), Operation Management or any equavalent.Minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment in Fabrication / Material Handling / Purchasing.
- Familiar with direct fabrication parts and process.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.Able to comprehend and implement changes.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Familiar with ERF system.Result & detail oriented.
- Profile Summary EmploymentType Company Job Role Senior Executive Industry Electrical and Electronics
Salary MYR 4 500 - 6 000 Deadline 2020-08-05