• Assisting in the setup of machine and material preparation base upon the process drawing and material picking list.
• Responsible to perform the manufacturing job base upon the internal QA checksheet and external customer specification requirements.
• Take full accountability to reduce the material wastage, machine setup time and run time.
• Support TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance) program and work towards reduce machine down time.
• Take full accountability for SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) duties and policies.
Requirement for the applicant:
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others), Others or equivalent.
• At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position