• Liaise with customer on quality for internal/external corrective actions and RMA issues.
• Work with engineering and production team on reject investigation. In place with effective corrective action to reduce customer reject and field return rate for continual improvement.
• Chair MRB meetings for disposition of MRR 's for production line fallout for non-conforming materials/product
• Monitor product quality performance and generate quality reports.
• Chair internal weekly or bi-weekly product quality improvement meeting.
Requirement for the applicant:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
•8d methodology, fmea, SPC, MS Office.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.