• Produces machined parts by programming, setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment.
• To plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surface and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Tracking and interpret SPC documentation and recognize and call attention to impending problems and their causes.
Requirement for the applicant:
• Candidate must possess at least a Certification from an accredited trade college or Vocational school equivalent.
• At least 4 years working in experience related field.