Main Responsibilities :
- Ability to handle full sets of account including data entries.
- Manage accounts payable & receivable activities in a timely manner.
- Prepare, analyse & distribute budget reports & financial statement to management in a monthly basis.
- Handle audit & taxation schedules & bank, petty cash, customer & supplier reconciliation.
- Issuance of payment voucher & cheque for all due account.
- Provides administrative support to office operation in office & asset maintenance, travel & accommodation arrangement, data collection etc.
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferable candidate with a minimum of 2 year(s) working experience in the related field, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, result & detail oriented, a good team player.
- Good communication skills in English & Malay. Mandarin speaker is an added advantage as this role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking customers.
- Preferable candidate who can join us with short notice or immediately.
Apply at: https://my.jora.com/job/Finance-Cum-Admin-Executive-b897a7c73ea0d19c36874a784887b86c?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?button=&l=Penang&p=12&q=part+time&sp=search&surl=0&tk=NTuqBnWvarW40F9KW45I-K6gsYx4NG2oPC_IcFexd&sl=Penang/_srt=8330ee92-ce4c-4661-8425-4bc1358eb015&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=part+time&sr=120&tk=NTuqBnWvarW40F9KW45I-IWpObcq1U7W9RD4MEJ_D