-Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial/Manufacturing/Engineering).
-Language: Good oral and written skills in English
-Software: Expert in using AutoCad software to draw layout
1. Good Industrial engineering knowledge including Plant layout/Ergonomics/Operations research/Capacity planning/Methods engineering/Work measurement and techniques/Simulation / operational modeling/Facilities operations
2. Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
3. Effective communication skills
1. Able to work independently with functional team
2. Capacity, Manpower & Layout planning knowledge
3. Time Study knowledge
4. English Communication Skill
5. Office (PPT, Excel and etc.), AutoCAD and Analytical Reporting Skill
2. Collaborate well with others
Other Qualifications (Plus Requirements): Simulation knowledge & Predetermine Time Standards knowledge
1. Authorize to analyze production data & make recommendations.
2. Authorize to analyze volume data for capacity planning purpose.
3. Authorize to trigger Capital expense in system.
4. Authorize to analyze production/supporting room floor space & make layout proposal.
Improve manufacturing processes to optimize efficiency, output, manning ratio, space and equipment usage. Manage tactical & strategic capacity planning supporting existing & new customers. Provide solution to site and supporting groups in areas of space requirements, utilization and space arrangements to meet increasing demand and constant changing business activities. Coordinate Capital request, approval process & track delivery status. Influence, drive & lead project/teams to achieve cost reduction, process improvement & layout optimization to support business goals. Able to perform roles & responsibility with minimum supervision.
1. In charge of whole Factory layout, able to draw using AuoCad software
2. Capacity planning in order to meet the AOP and maximize plant utilization
3. Time study & time standards: Performed time study analysis and continuous improvement based on lean concept
4. Productivity improvement project: Lead in cost saving projects such as Manning Ratio, productivity, etc in order to meet company goals.
5. Resource optimization: manpower allocation for each process, OT allocation, hiring ratio requirements
6. Theoretical Cycle Time establishment. \
7. Capital Expenditure (CapEx) planning and proposal
8. NPI resource & capacity planning
9. Lead and train Junior IE
10. Project management: Involved in KPI goal settings such as output target, human efficiency rate, yield, cost and provided to Finance and HR departments on monthly basis.
11. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Employees are responsible to comply to all relevant information security policies, practices and
procedures so that they act responsibly with regard to the organization's information assets.