Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate
Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering
(Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical),
Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.|
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in failure analysis and reliability engineering, product engineering or characterization engineering experience.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
• The position requires experience and demonstrated technical expertise in failure analysis and reliability field.
• Knowledge and ability to interpret results generated from Failure Analysis and Reliability testing.
• Good in communication(written and verbal) skill and ability to lead and organize giving task/ project
• Related field experience preferably in a Semiconductor or Subcon manufacturing environment.
• FA and Rel experience a plus.
• Able to work both independently and within a cross-functional and multi-site team.
• Required Skill(s): Failure Analysis, Reliability, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
Operate and maintain lab equipment and processes.|
• Proactively participate in quality, productivity and cost improvement projects
• Provide failure analysis support to manufacturing and engineering development teams.
• Provide effective failure analysis for customer returns, in-house monitoring failures, shipment holds, line downs, and escalated issues within a specified time frame.
• Investigate, analyze and identify root-cause of failures. Provide the potential solution to process owner or requestor to prevent future reoccurrence issue
• Perform evaluation that helps enhance area technical knowledge and improve in house Failure Analysis and Reliability capabilities.
• Develop and establish new Failure Analysis and Reliability capabilities and techniques.
• Responsible for daily lab operation tracking and updating of all failure analysis for further review and decision making.
• Responsible for Reliability Testing for qualifications, evaluation, lot release tests and measurable.
• Support production task force, perform a risk assessment for the failure to meet customer requirements.
• Analyze reliability data and test results. Update, tracking test status and publishing the reports.
• Maintaining and continue to improve reliability & failure analysis related test and operating specification documents.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.