Position Title : Assistant Project Manager / Project Engineer
Job Skills : none
Education Level : None
Position Level : Non Executive
- Assisting Project Manager in project planning and coordinating with consultants in project design development.
- Liaison with local authorities for plan approvals and issuance of CCC’s clearance letters.
- Attending client consultant meetings and site meetings.
- Working closely with Pre-contract and Post-contract Departments for tender calling and project costing control.
- Working closely with S&M Department for DL& AP application, launching of projects and site related matters.
- Monitoring safety and quality of construction works.
- Degree or Diploma in C&S Engineering / Architecture/ Housing, Building & Planning.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in property development or consultancy firms.
- Familiar with Seberang Perai property development industry.
- Possess skills in checking consultants’ drawings.
- Knowledge of M&E design is an added advantage.
- Good relationship with government agencies.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English language and Bahasa Malaysia.