· Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent.
· At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
· Effective Interpersonal & Communication skill in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Possess own transportation and willing to travel.
· Good working attitude.
· The candidate will act as a General HR for this job position.
· Can start work immediately.
· Overseeing any foreign workers
related issues eg. onboarding and offboarding including renewal, levy, and
cancellation of work permit
· To perform day-to-day
administration eg. monitoring worker’s contract, passport, renewal arrangement,
and ensure no delay.
· Handling Foreign workers'
passport, Fomema, Bank draft, clinic arrangement, transport, bank account
opening related issues.
· Update weekly foreign worker
database report for monitoring.
· Update foreign workers' end
contract / COM arrangement.
· Handling documentation/filing for
all matters related to foreign workers.
· Register and update online
applications via MyEG, insurance, FWCMS, and immigration-related issues.
Constant update of the new law
imposed by the government in hiring foreign workers.
Monitor workers’ behaviour and
provide basic training eg: basic language.
Any Ad Hoc Task assigned.
Reporting / Incident Case in
Monitor Covid-19 SOP compliance.
Identifying any hostels damages
and repair required.
Overseeing hostel occupant’s
day-to-day issues eg: repair work.
Documenting and record
information for any hostels repair and complaint.
Weekly inspection hostel, monitor
attendance, and report to HRM for disciplinary action.
Recommendation for improvement to
fulfil CSR requirement.