Sodexo Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Founded by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France, in 1966, Sodexo has been present in Malaysia since 1988. Today, we offer a suite of integrated facilities management services in the peninsula to suit each client’s specific needs. Serving over 100 million consumers daily around the world, we’re committed not just to the quality of services provided, but also to the highest standards of health, safety and sustainability.
Drawing on the deep expertise of the Sodexo Group globally and across the Asia Pacific region, we ensure that the very best practices, resources and talent are made available to our clients and consumers. Powered by the latest innovations and technologies, we’re a trusted, valued partner to multinational companies, healthcare providers, schools, universities and even mining and offshore facilities.
We believe in doing good business in a good way. Sodexo has put in place key sustainability initiatives around reducing waste and eliminating single use plastics; diverse and inclusive hiring practices and policies; and, supporting local small and medium local enterprises and communities through our sourcing and procurement.
1. To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed, and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognizing the importance and benefits of effective team working.
2. Perform duties efficiently, effectively, economically, and hygienically in line with best practice and/or as directed by Management in the provision of a quality service at all times.
3. Strictly adhere to operational policies and procedures specific to designated area of duty.
4. Ensure that all meals within your responsibility are kept safe and free from any unauthorized interference and/or health hazards such as foreign objects, etc.
5. Adhere to the Catering cleaning policy as defined by relevant personnel to ensure that workplace is kept clean and safe.
6. Set and re-stock service counters, shelving units, refrigeration units and tables/trays
7. Deliver customer service in line with ‘best practice’. Ensure compliance to relevant policies.
8. Main duties to set up platting area and food counters ready for each service.
9. To provide an efficient and effective services to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed the client expectation wherever possible.
10. Ensure the cleanliness, 5S of working area are always practiced and complied with food safety requirement.
11. To be always adhere and following personal hygiene standard while on duty.
12. Ensure of accountability and responsibility for the highest quality in the delivery of catering and act accordingly in respect of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety current legislation such as HACCP and other government requirements.
13. Perform other related duties as requested.