- To be the key liaison between the Audit Committee, Management and Internal Auditors in supporting and executing the Internal Audit plan, following up on actions arising from it and conducting mini audits as well.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and working closely with the CFO and VP Finance on a day to day basis, the incumbent’s primary role is to represent the Company in liaising with external agencies which will be tasked to lead the actual audits. As such, the core responsibilities of the position will include;
- To organise, coordinate and generally support internal audit activities within the Group.
- To follow up on the findings in audit reports including any recommendations of corrective and preventive actions.
- Undertake ad-hoc mini-audits and other assignments as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensure any assignments are completed within deadlines and to fulfil the Company's annual audit plans.
- Preferably a Degree in Accounting or currently pursuing professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA/CPA/CA), and preferably with at least 2 years of Internal or External audit experience.
- Those without the required qualification but having the required skills and experience (minimum 4 years) may also apply.
- Possess good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English is mandaory while some fluency in Malay and Chinese dialects would be advantageous due to the preferences of the various stakeholders
- Applicants who have applied before are welcome to re-apply as we would like to restart the whole recruitment process.
Apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Internal-Audit-Officer-5086ddd30563422afaf489448db309d8?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi--t6Jbn6QIVRaWWCh2EdgMjEAAYASAAEgLWWvD_BwE&l=George+Town,+Penang&p=7&q=&surl=0&tk=ACsms2pNkuGTl98zoC2l-9cfvrG0dz109Z6o2De0n&utm_campaign=dynamic&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=28764b4d-0a67-477c-9c6c-f772370fd22c&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=69&tk=ACsms2pNkuGTl98zoC2l-wIGjApFM4yaRiLuVxTob