Job Features & Overviews
Responsible for leading Material/MRP loading and provide material clean to build of customer forecast to Planner.
- Coordinate with Program Management Team & Planner to optimize results /meet department KPI.
- Coordinate this schedule with the customer focused team of Industrial / Commercial / Communications / Healthcare / Life Sciences / Aerospace / Defense sectors to optimize customer satisfaction, meet desired inventory levels and support the site revenue plan.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Demand Planning Execution
- Ensure all demand planning metrics are updated and maintained
- Review all customer demands prior to entry into ERP system and release MRP for processing
- Maintain the work order schedule and release work orders based on materials and capacity availability with feedback from purchasing and planner
- Communicate schedule changes with the customer team (e.g.: PM/FFM/planner etc.)
Demand Planning Control
- Drive and ensure MRP load vs. revenue commit targets/threshold is strictly adhered to
Management of Customer Demand
- Analyze and timely update demand changes per customer contract
- Monitor work order schedule and update customer focus team of potential challenges in meeting customer demand
- Managing customer product change e.g.. ECN, product end of life on timely manner
- Work collaboratively with various functional teams to ensure contingency plans are in place to deal with changes/crisis situations
- Any task assigned by management.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any disciplinary or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position such as Materials Analyst / Inventory Analyst / Supply Chain Analyst / Production Planner/ Order fulfillment.
- Excellent proactive problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skill, proactive attitude and positive thinking.
- Knowledge of Microsoft excels application and good in mathematics calculation.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.