People Pathfinders Sdn Bhd
People Pathfinders is a manpower solutions company that help organizations in their recruitment needs by providing consultancy services, understanding the organisation's needs, sourcing, and assessing the right and quality talent for our clients. We tailor-made and deliver innovative recruitment solutions according to the needs of our clients and candidates. We are trusted, credible, and committed advisors across industries. We care about the working professional career and development, helping talent to find sustainable employment and a suitable company. We treat every candidate equally important, having their interest at heart, bringing the best of their potential.
People Pathfinders partners with trustworthy and reliable clients, we are committed to develop talents in the region. We provide training and development solutions for our clients according to their business needs and fulfilling their company vision.
Apart from talent solutions, training and development programs, People Pathfinders also provide HR solutions offering payroll services, career planning and deployment. We help our clients to resolve their operational problems and focus their time on more important tasks.
Our client is a growing multinational integrated supply chain solutions company. The company has managed large and complex supply chains across multiple industries. The company provides integrated supply chain and network solutions.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive will be responsible for-profit growth and for the delivery of effective and efficient services for all key accounts. The Senior Sales Executive will work closely with operations, customer service and other sales support departments. The role will be based in Penang.
- To gather all information relating to prospects.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Research and analyze areas based on existing and potential customers.
- Implement a business plan for the sales department and achieve the company’s revenue budget.
- Monitor revenues within the assigned portfolio.
- Communicate and gain support from regional and country management in achieving the sales objectives.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Monitor the development of customer relationships across own sales channels.
- Ensure company’s relevant information are kept up to date for all customers.
- Support product development to ensure company’s value proposition meets the customers’ requirements.
- Provide input on potential product opportunities by identifying new developments.
- Support introduction of new products.
- Ensure all KPI targets assigned are met consistently.
- Ensure new and existing sales channel structure, policies and processes are complied.
- Ensure continuous improvement in customer experiences through supporting the deployment of best practice processes.
- Other tasks assigned by the superior when required.