People Pathfinders Sdn Bhd
People Pathfinders is a manpower solutions company that help organizations in their recruitment needs by providing consultancy services, understanding the organisation's needs, sourcing, and assessing the right and quality talent for our clients. We tailor-made and deliver innovative recruitment solutions according to the needs of our clients and candidates. We are trusted, credible, and committed advisors across industries. We care about the working professional career and development, helping talent to find sustainable employment and a suitable company. We treat every candidate equally important, having their interest at heart, bringing the best of their potential.
People Pathfinders partners with trustworthy and reliable clients, we are committed to develop talents in the region. We provide training and development solutions for our clients according to their business needs and fulfilling their company vision.
Apart from talent solutions, training and development programs, People Pathfinders also provide HR solutions offering payroll services, career planning and deployment. We help our clients to resolve their operational problems and focus their time on more important tasks.
Position Title : Business Development Manager
Job Skills : The requirement:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin, Economics, Marketing or Logistics preferred.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales in the logistics/ freight forwarding industry preferred.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Take ownership of managing accounts and provide excellent customer service.
• Follow and act on market trends and industry developments.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software.
• Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Senior Executive
We are partnering with one of the top 10 global logistics and transportation service provider who has extensive market presence across the globe.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to develop customer growth potential through end-to-end and value-added solutions, selling all products and provide a unique customer experience and superior customer focus within the branch. The Business Development Manager will also develop new prospective and potential customers within the Northen Region.
• Ensure all global sales policies, processes, and guidelines.
• Drive growth of the existing and new accounts by ensuring appropriate collaboration within Sales and across product functions.
• Strengthen the customer relationship by driving appropriate company and customer stakeholder engagement in the Branch.
• Focus on selling end-to-end and value-added solutions across all Products according to the strategic priorities defined in the Account Growth Plan.
• Personally engage with all key decision makers within the Business Unit.
• Engage in cold calls and customer visits to generate qualified leads and generate opportunity pipelines.
• Maintain existing accounts and expand new lanes for business.
• Propose account targets, particularly for new accounts that have not traded with the company for new business growth.
• Attend bi-weekly meetings and review account pipelines, activities, and performance.
• Review up-trading, down-trading, loss-making and newly gained trade lanes monthly and implement corrective actions when necessary.
• Ensure any concerns and complaints of allocated accounts are escalated to related stakeholders or departments.
• Coordinate among all product departments and ensure account growth plan is understood and supported across the Branch.
• Utilize MS Dynamics for timely entry, sales cycle assignment (months ahead of RFQ), and setting volumes/flags in all opportunities and drive data quality improvement.
• Ensure SLA’s & SOPs are on SharePoint / Shared Drive and regularly maintained.
• Drive contract negotiations for optimal terms, in line with the company policy, and ensure proper storage of signed contracts and addendums in the management system.
• Execute allocated tasks to support the company’s quality, health, safety, and environment objectives as documented in Share Point and comply with the QHSE policy.
• Embrace sustainability, health, and safety in day-to-day activities, reduce environmental impact, and support communities and minimize workplace incidents.