1. Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronic Knowledge or equivalent or higher.
2. Knowledge with CAD software.2. 3. Problem solving skills in design issues.
1. Turn electronic design into schematic, PCB layout and finally working product that meet product specification.
2. Research, design, prototype build, testing and debugging, product qualification.
3. Prepare technical document for design review and project update.
4. Explore improvement
opportunities and makes proposal for corrective and preventive actions.
5. Draft proposal for
new project and come out with conceptual /early stage design.