- Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns— MVC
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and team skills.
- Able to accept and give constructive feedback.
- A good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a MUST.