MAICA LAMINATES SDN. BHD.
Maica provides manufacturing support for high pressure decorative laminates and compact laminates. We are highly supportive of our customer. We select the finest raw materials, coupling them with our R&D technology and manufacture our laminates according to EN438. Our customers can be sure of Maica’s 1 Brand 1 Quality products worldwide.
OVERALL SCOPE OF WORK
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial report.
- Ensure preparation of financial information in compliance of the financial reporting standard.
- Ensure accuracy and submission SST on time.
- Monitoring cash flow forecast and ensure sufficient fund are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To complete all required month-end close activities including manufacturing variance and other reporting on scrap/defective items, inventory aging, operation cost, production variances and etc.
- To perform financial data analysis and highlight the significant variance to management that are affecting the gross profits and immediate discussion accordingly.
- To perform monthly inventory valuation and process stock adjustment upon management request.
- Liaise with Tax agent and Auditor in relation of the tax computation and submission of tax and yearly audit.
- Liaise with statutory body in relation to the application of the tax allowance and other statutory requirement.
- To monitor & Update Project transaction (Interim & Final Result) & Monthly project report and inform Project PIC for any abnormal/loss project found.
- To prepare SST quarterly report and apply SST exemption certificate
- To monitor GL transaction to ensure correct ledger
- Monthly Generate Internal Purchase Invoice
- To process monthly cycle count & Yearly stock count
- To assess yearly sum insure for yearly insurance renewal to ensure sufficient coverage of the company assets.
- To monitor Prepayment & Accrual balances ensure the amounts are properly taken up and adjusted correctly upon the actual transactions incurred.
- Monitor deposit paid for any application & deposit received from customer.
- Perform Fixed Asset transaction (Enter, Capitalize, Deprecation& Tagging)
- To submit Monthly statistic department report
- Provision for Monthly expenses
- Department expenses preparation & upload to BI
- Work closely with others departments and provided advice on any related matters.
- Maintaining proper filling for all accounting GL record & documents
- To prepare monthly budget Cash Flow for Management decision making on the company affairs.
- To review and monitor daily bank accounts transaction & assist CS for collection clearing.
- To communicate with AR for inward collection & AP for payment arrangement.
- To monitor Inwards Fund & Planning for outwards payment.
- Monthly bank reconciliation ensure accuracy of bank balances
- Maintaining and monitoring of company petty cash transactions.
- Negotiates & Liaises with banker for updates.
- Assist in Loan/Debt financing method
- To assesses foreign exchange and hedging programs in order to leverage loss of forex exchange.
- Manages investment of excess funds.
- Coordinates electronic banking functions.
- Monitors and prepares loan covenant compliance.