MAICA LAMINATES SDN. BHD.
Maica provides manufacturing support for high pressure decorative laminates and compact laminates. We are highly supportive of our customer. We select the finest raw materials, coupling them with our R&D technology and manufacture our laminates according to EN438. Our customers can be sure of Maica’s 1 Brand 1 Quality products worldwide.
OVERALL SCOPE OF WORK
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial and accounting management functions, included treasury, tax and risk management.
- Review and analyses management financial statement and cash management by monthly basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial and management report.
- Complies with tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Ensure overall governance including relevant legal and accounting.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Monitor, control and reporting system over financial assets and results.
- Manage the day to day operation of overall accounting and financial activities.
- Manage to ensure smooth year end cycle count process and procedures.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Monitor compliance in accounting standards and policies and also adherence companies operating policies and procedures.
- Liaise with external auditor, bankers, company secretarial, tax agents and other statutory authorities.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Work closely with others departments and provided professional expertise and advice on financial related matters.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate reporting and management.