OVERALL SCOPE OF WORK
Manage Maica SQL Database including supporting, trouble shooting, maintenance, implementing, and optimizing of the DBA to ensure they are up and running 24x7x365. The candidate also required to develop, debugging and implementing reporting that required by business too.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
2. Develop processes for optimizing database security.
3. Set and maintain database standards.
4. Manage database access.
5. Performance tuning of database systems.
6. Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
7. Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
8. Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
9. Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
10. Create automation for repeating database tasks.
11. Be available for on-call support as needed.
12. To Create/Design table/Query
13. To check/update/optimize the performance of query database
14. Creating reporting based on user requirements using PowerBi as well as SQL Query
15. Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
16. Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
17. Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time Provide suggestions for solutions
18. Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
19. Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
20. Develop effective visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards with themes following UX guidelines and using latest features available in Power BI to guide readers through a compelling data driven story.
21. Publishing reports via the Power BI service, managing them through distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access.
22. Connect to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
23. Provide technical support to end users as required
24. Analyze, design, develop, implement and support Business Intelligence solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications using Microsoft Power BI