1. You are required to plan, source and identify new suppliers/vendors.
2. You are required to apply strategic sourcing practices and manage supplier negotiations to ensure that full benefits are realized.
3. You will conduct supplier audit or visits, certification and performance reviews to develop and continuously improve supply base.
4. You are required to develop and maintain good supplier relationship.
5. You are required to achieve targeted results, importantly cost savings.
6. You are required to regularly perform analysis on cost and process metrics to recommend improvements for the sourcing function and optimum inventory levels and to achieve cost savings.
7. You will involve in making sourcing decisions based on overall cost and benefit including price, duty, freight, flexibility, service, performance, quality, and terms & conditions.
8. You will in-charge to initiate and implement sourcing strategies that achieve long term and sustainable commercial benefits to the company.
9. You are required to gather and provide market intelligence on new and existing suppliers, new products, new material and new technology.
10. You are required to run system report to ensure all orders are executed and actions are closed.
11. You are required to work closely with quality to ensure no material is in the MRB and RTV locations.
12. You are required to compile purchasing related documentation and other procurement operational activities as directed.
In order to apply for this position, it will be added advantages if you possessed below requirements:
1. You have a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
2. You have at least 1-2 years of working experience in sourcing/purchasing.
3. You are able to work independently with minimum supervision.
4. You have the knowledge in understanding the product costing and pricing in the manufacturing industry.
5. You are good in analytical, negotiation, problem solving and communication skills.
6. You are good in organizing task on hand.
7. Good command in English language.