Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : Teamcenter DevOps Lead - JS
Job Skills : Musts:
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
• 5 years direct experience with Teamcenter and NX customizations and configurations on both server and client sides BMIDE using ITK, C++, JAVA, nodeJS, and SOA.
• Expertise in latest active Workspace versions customization and configuration.
• Experience in documenting test cases.
• Experience working with ME designers and requirements definition.
• Should have strong team work skills and able to work in a globally distributed team environment.
• Able to independently track and manage your tasks and prioritize your time to meet deadlines
• Experience with linux systems, Windows server, Tomcat, and Oracle database.
• Experience in linux scripting and powershell.
• Experience with Atlassian tools: Bitbucket/git and JIRA.
• ME CAD tool admin and support experience.
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Senior Executive
• Teamcenter server and client customization.
• Developing custom handlers, user extensions, custom scripts and web services.
• Active Workspace configuration and customization.
• Create and update ACLs, Workflows, TC Visualization, Classifications and NX Manager.
• Create Revision Rules and Variant Rules in Structure Manager.
• Develop the integration with T4EA-3DExperience-Enovia and other boundary systems.
NX-TC and TC User Support:
• First point of contact for problem resolution.
• Support daily user issues in primarily in the APAC and EU. Provide US support backup.
• Support various user issues such as: connection issues, data and process lock issues and TC-NX integration issues.
• Work with Siemens to resolve TC application issues.