Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : Software QA Engineer - CT
Job Skills : Specific requirements include:
1. Bachelors degree in a technical field.
2. Minimum 5+ years of experience in a QA role.
3. Minimum 3+ years of experience writing automated tests.
4. Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, QA process and concepts.
5. Working knowledge of testing web-based systems.
6. Solid knowledge of Agile, Lean and XP development practices and good programming knowledge.
7. Experience working with CI / CD and familiar with git.
8. Familiar with databases and have ability to write SQL
1. Comfortable working from the command line on Linux and Windows
2. Experience working with a GUI based test tool
3. Working knowledge of Functional Test
4. Familiarity with model-based testing
5. Solid knowledge and experience in Selenium Webdriver.
6. Experience with AWS cloud platform (or Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Senior Executive
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who is eager to support delivering exciting features to a significant offering.
You will play an integral role in testing the functionality of our products, focusing on the validation of new features, writing automated tests using start-of the-art tools (including our own testing tool) and working with developers in the engineering team to resolve bugs and improve usability
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Creating test scenarios from user stories and acceptance criteria
2. Manage a regression suite for our products, including the release/signoff process
3. Develop and drive advanced testing techniques for the project with the goal of improved quality and productivity
4. Review and improve an automated test strategy for this multi-user web-based application
5. Ensure products and components function well to provide an exceptional user experience.
Requires good understanding of process management and the ability to adapt to new platforms quickly
6. Debugging the failed tests and identify the root cause reporting to the team.
7. Provide input to the design and development process to improve testability, quality and user experience
8. Identify and raise issue reports for bugs discovered through manual, automated or regression testing About You You should be self-motivated and have a proven track record of testing complex software, systems and platforms with a strong understanding of software engineering principles.