Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : Senior IT Application Engineer - JS
Job Skills : • Minimum requirement of bachelor's degree in Information Technologies or equivalent.
• 4-5 years of relevant working experience.
• Exposure on supply chain/manufacturing applications and/or BI development and support.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills. Must be able to converse fluently in English and demonstrate strong inter-personal skills in working with a global team and customer base.
• Always willing to challenge the norm, striving for continuous improvement.
• Understanding of good service management practices, especially around ITIL framework.
• Understand the concept of microservices architecture and docker-powered container.
• Possess interest in emerging technologies and best practices, certification and experience in AWS Technologies is an added advantage.
• Exposure and experience in AWS Technologies (AWS S3, AWS Glue, AWS Fargate, AWS Lambda, AWS RDS Aurora, AWS Cognito, AWS IAM, AWS API Gateway, AWS WAF, AWS CloudTrail, AWS CodeBuild etc).
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Senior Executive
1. Become part of the dynamic, highly adaptive and collaborative global IT Applications DevOps team, in providing support, consultation and development services to internal customers across the Keysight’s Worldwide sites.
2. As part of the team, you will harness your strong analytical, technical and communication skills in accomplishing assignments, including solution design, applications’ development and delivery of world class support, mainly for Manufacturing & Business Intelligence applications.
3. You will also be required to understand and identify business requirements and provide appropriate consultations & support to both business and IT teams.