Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : R&D hardware engineer, Senior (Contract)
Job Skills :
- Doctorate/Master/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or EECS; or equivalent
- Good understanding of RF design and embedded system
- Familiar with schematic capture tools and PCB design
- Experience programming with one of more of the following: Matlab, Java, C, Keysight software
- Experience in using test equipment such as signal analyzer and network analyzer
- Ability to work effectively in a global development environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and develop approaches to complex research assignments
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Senior Executive
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement solutions in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world. R&D Hardware Engineer responsibilities include, but not limited to, developing wide variety of hardware, integrating hardware and software, driving resolution to complete solution qualifications, facilitating transition of R&D design to full production and deploying new solutions worldwide.