Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : R&D DevOps Engineer - Advanced Level (Contract)
Job Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 4 years working experience.
- 1 years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer.
- Familiar in DevOps automation, containerization and orchestrations using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic stack, Prometheus stack, etc.
- Familiar in DevOps CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins. Ability to build and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment/delivery (CD) systems for complex, distributed applications, using tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge of process automation, best practices for DevOps.
- Strong desire to implement new technologies to improve existing implementations.
- Ability to evaluate, conduct PoCs and build solutions on new technologies.
- Scripting knowledge in Bash, Python, etc.
- Certifications in any of the Cloud Providers is a plus.
- Good command of English communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Senior Executive
We are looking for professional and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our R&D team to provide operational support to improve efficiency. You will be given the autonomy to innovate, create and implement tools/applications/processes which improve the efficiency of R&D software development. You will be joining a R&D team that is responsible to deliver total solution, inclusive of both test hardware and test application software to R&D and manufacturing customer.
Develop automation scripts to automate daily work processes, i.e. unit test, signing, installer creation, package deployment.
Orchestrate deployment with orchestration tools such as Kubernetes.
Containerize applications using Dockers.
Troubleshoot problems and provide resolution to existing implementations.