Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : IT Software Engineer - JS (Contract)
Job Skills : Required:
a. Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Security, or related field.
b. 3-5 years of experience in software development
c. Proficient in: Python, C#, Node.js, Ruby.
d. Passionate about software design and quality.
e. Strong understanding and experience in modern software design best practices, including Agile/Scrum, Peer Programming, Test-Driven Development, Cucumber/Behave.
g. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
h. Strong problem-solving skills.
i. Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
j. Self-starter/Accountable. Willing and able to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
k. Must be able legally work in the U.S. without requiring present/future sponsorship for employment.
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Junior Executive
• As a software engineer, you will be part of an IT team located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, that is responsible for the development of new tools. In this position, you will work with new and experienced engineers with a wide breadth of knowledge across the full hardware and software stack.
• You will be part of a team that practices Agile mindset/methodology to build scalable, testable, and maintainable software products.
• This team will design and build knock-out products with real business value spanning analytics, cloud solutions, mobile apps, compute & network engineering, cyber security, and web development.
• You will be introduced to our business and technical environments, with support along the way as you work with different technology-enablers across the organization to develop a software solution that drives business value. Within this environment, you will have ample opportunities to experience different technologies within our IT delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
• Guide team on approach to increase productivity and design
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
• Develop, test, and implement new software designs.
• Support team on new tool/language introduction
• Manage product priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Demonstrate passion for leading and seek development opportunities for self and team.