Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : IT Engineer,Applications, Advanced - JS
Job Skills : 1. Should have 5 to 8 years of experience in implementing Oracle Transport Management and Global Trade Management modules
2. Having experience in leading at least two end-to-end implementations in Oracle OTM/GTM.
3. Should have excellent knowledge of saved queries, agents, workflows, and user configurations.
4. Should have experience in data migration, deployment, and cut-over activities
5. Should have excellent knowledge of OTM/GTM data and well versed with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
6. Should have good hands-on experience in debugging/troubleshooting critical configuration issues
7. Act as Oracle Cloud domain expert implementing best practices in trade and logistics processes.
8. Understand business requirements and be able to convert them into system configurations
9. OTM/GTM Integration experience with external systems and knowledge on XSLT, XML profiles, OTM Schema, EDI, XML mappings will be an added advantage
10. Domain exposure to Inventory, Shipping, or WMS modules is a plus
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Senior Executive
1. Bachelor’s degree in information technology or Computer Science or other relevant degrees with at least five to eight years of relevant work experience.
2. Should have good domain knowledge of OTM/GTM and must be well versed in implementing the OTM/GTM core modules.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to facilitate and lead collaboration, issues escalations, or program review meetings, with various project teams and extended teams.
4. Should have the ability to interact with business users and work with global teams.
5. Should plan the activities to meet the project deadlines.
6. Performs varied duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement or enhance Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)/Global Trade Management (GTM) to meet business needs.
7. Experience in BI Publisher report development.
8. Strong troubleshooting/ debugging skills on rating, planning, and agent workflow issues. Practical and strong problem-solving skills including critical thinking, analysis, negotiation, facilitation, and win-win outcomes
9. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement, with minimal supervision.
10. Should have experience in implementing/supporting OTM/GTM, OTM/GTM configurations, Logistics Management & Solution Design in a global environment & OTM/GTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle, other ERPs & legacy Applications.
11. Must be well versed with the OTM/GTM integration architecture and should be able to work and provide instruction to the Middleware (Jitterbit) consultant for mapping
12. DevOps experience is a plus
13. Thrive in a fast-paced environment
14. Experience integrating with carriers using third party application will be a definite plus