Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : HOT JOB - Graduate Trainee Program (Entry)
Job Skills : • Bachelors or University Degree or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics, Microelectronics, Telecommunications or similar discipline.
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Entry Level
As a member of the Product Engineering Team, you will work closely with a cross functional team of ER, Manufacturing, Procurement, Planning and Quality through the development of a new product until successful launch into a production environment. In this role you will have many responsibilities including:
• Ensure product meets yield, OBD and warranty failure rates.
• Perform failure analysis on Out of Box defects and warranty failures and make the necessary improvements to enhance the quality and reliability of the product.
• Continuously embark on initiatives to enhance product yield, quality, reliability and cost improvement.
• Solve manufacturing/hardware related issues by using effective RCA methods, Six Sigma or LEAN methodology
• Provide support to production to ensure continuous manufacturing and meet shipment revenue.
• Work with Contract Manufacturer to meet quality specification.
• Identifies and manage ERP data such as bill of material.
• Plans, evaluate and recommend technical, quality and cost specifications to meet design and business growth objectives and supply chain optimization. Identifies and qualifies alternative materials when is needed.