Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Position Title : Application Engineer - 42084 (Contract)
Job Skills : • Bachelors or Master’s degree in electrical engineering with 5+ years of experience
• Knowledge and experience with general purpose measurement technology, products, and applications
• Written and verbal proficiency in English
• Demonstrated ability to contribute technically to develop presentations, application notes, product literature and webinars
• Ability to deliver effective training to field partners, channel partners, or to enable customers to understand Keysight’s product benefits
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Position Level : Senior Executive
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
Keysight Electronic Industry Solution Group is seeking an energetic, results-oriented Application Engineer to engage with channel team and customers to grow Keysight’s general purpose measurement portfolio. This position requires an ambitious and energic individual with a passion for working with key customers to understand their application and test requirements. The general purpose measurement instruments are used for essential measurements by customers to develop and test their products throughout the product lifecycle and across broad industry segments.
The application engineer position requires knowledge and understanding of Keysight’s general purpose measurement instruments and experience in general purpose measurement applications. You will work in a team environment to provide presales technical and application expertise in the creation of application content to support our digital demand generation initiatives to drive awareness and preference for general purpose measurement instruments. You will also use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact through development of application content.
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• General purpose measurement technology knowledge and expertise
• Strong technical writing skills to develop content to drive Digital Demand Generation
• High level of application knowledge in general purpose measurement instruments
• Ability to build rapport and relationships with internal partners and customers
• Excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork, influencing, and customer-facing skills
• Great initiative, sense of ownership, and sound decision making
• High level of accountability to results