- Responsible for coordinating and creating schedules and daily plans.
- Expedites the schedule, materials flow and production issues
- Experienced with data and inventory compilation in excel and system
- Knowledge of maintenance and material control procedures, logs records and production. Excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for the administration, supervision and manage the purchase of supplies, equipment and materials
- Aimed at sourcing, evaluating and engaging suppliers for acquiring goods and services
- Collate purchase order and stock management, ensuring the smooth supply for operation flow.
Requirement for the applicant:
- Junior candidate
- Prefer English educated
- Good in analysis, observation and analytical
- Marketing skill
- Salary Range: 1600 - 2400
Person-In-Charge contact number: HR K Foiler (604-5024898) email@example.com