Microsoft office, accounting software
1. Responsible in managing the CEO’s day-to-day administrative and operational matters.
2. Making appointments, travel arrangement/ VISA, coordinating business schedules, itinerary, minutes of meeting and general correspondence.
3. Handling of personal and private/ confidential matters for the Director and/ or immediate family members of the Directors as instructed.
4. Assist in organizing of in-house and external events/ roadshows/ activities/ training, etc.
5. Willing to take more job responsibilities when need arises.
6. Assist the Director for daily office activities or operations.
7. Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax and email messages.
8. Undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required.