Information Technology Leadership Development Program (IT LDP)
Jabil IT works with Jabil business units to deliver world-class solutions that solve business problems, while driving the adoption of innovative and future technologies. Jabil IT strives to adapt to customer needs, while providing continuous improvement to existing processes and maintaining responsible cost management practices.
The Jabil IT Leadership Development Program offers a broad knowledge of manufacturing and IT to set the foundation for a career in leadership. This three-year rotational program offers multi-cultural immersion, visibility to senior leaders, and targeted leadership competency trainings. Objectives of the program include:
Laying the Foundation/Leading Self
- Project Management Skills?
- Six Sigma Bronze Certification?
- Student to Professional Transition?
- Assimilation into the business environment?
- Communication & Presentation Skills?
- Manufacturing site Exposure
Global Leadership/Leading Projects
- Cultural Immersion & Assimilation?
- Participation in Strategic Planning
- Service Delivery Practices
- Procurement & Negotiation Process
Management in Action/Leading Others
- Financial Planning & Management?
- Performance Management??
- C-suite Executive Level Proposal/Briefing
What you can expect from the IT Leadership Development Program
- Participation in real-world Jabil IT projects and exploring new technologies
- Working closely with global teams and initiatives
- Opportunities to build a professional network
- Personal development and skill-building workshops
- Enhanced public speaking and presentation skills
- Visibility to Jabil senior leadership, including assigned mentor for program duration
- Social engagement and networking opportunities with other Jabil interns
- Giving back to the community and volunteering through Jabil Cares