• Provide Accounts Payable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Payable services in accordance with established processes, work procedures, SOX requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements.
• Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
• Ad hoc tasks as required by Team Lead or Manager.
• Participate in process improvement projects or exercises.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Possess 0-2 years experience in accounting task, preferably Accounts payable.
• Exposure in Share Service Organisation is added advantage.
• Proficient with accounting software (preferably SAP).
• Fluent in verbal and written English; fluency in Bahasa or Mandarin a plus
• Good team player
• Overseas travel may be required from time to time to transition Accounts Payable function from operating locations to Penang Global Business Services Centre.
• Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.