Job Features & Overviews
I. Business Intelligence
- Source, generate, analyze data and information required by InvestPenang, including analysing the trends of direct investment, industry and economic.
- Assist in producing and writing InvestPenang’s publications, such as newsletters, press releases, event speeches, research reports, brochures, website contents and corporate deck.
- Assist in preparing the presentation slides and other relevant materials for external conferences, events, interviews and overseas promotion missions.
- Manage repository of data, information and any form of internal knowledge and intelligence.
- Provide investor facilitations as well as assist in planning and implementation.
- Handle communications with external parties pertaining to matters that related to business, branding, promotion and others.
- Management of and liaison with press and media agencies.
- Management of web portals and social media channels.
- Organize corporate events and functions.
- Carry out other duties, including to assist other divisions, as and when assigned by management.
- 1-2 year(s) of working experience.
- Strong interest in global / regional economic development and industry trends.
- Able to work independently and support ad hoc requests.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in business report writing is an added advantage.
- Possesses at least a bachelor degree in Economics / Finance or equivalent.
Apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Executive-9f234c5774e5ae741f434c053b7c65c7?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?l=George+Town,+Penang&p=15&q=&sp=homepage&surl=0&tk=onVLgsZ3RVguJxQwaymM-63Id_SU6M5KIMBhNjzoi&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=480ef66f-79ba-4547-904b-88438f19480e&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=145&tk=onVLgsZ3RVguJxQwaymM-LgmGZxypprS7Guwb9umx