* Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, post-graduate, diploma or professional degree in electronics/electrical or equivalent.
* At least 3-5 years of related working experience.
* Ability to multi-task simultaneous projects
* An understanding of the component pricing and cost in the industry is essential.
* Excellent organisation and communication skills.
* Energetic, persistence, team-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure.
* Responsible for management of customer information, sales orders administration and client relations.
* Establish a strong client relationship and perception.
* Coordinate and manage all activities with purchasing, master scheduler, production planning, production management, materials, engineering, quality, accounting and all levels of management to meet the customer’s requirement.
* Expectations include better business performance and improve customer satisfaction.
* Initiate new projects and manage projects from the development/ initialization stage until the final production stage.
* Monitoring inventory levels to minimise supply chain disruptions.
* Maintaining a database to ensure efficient use of materials and reduction of costs.