IKANO HANDEL SDN BHD (IKEA Penang)
Company Address: 752, Persiaran Cassia Selatan 8, Bandar Cassia, 14110, Pulau Pinang
Website Link : https://www.ikea.com/my/en/
Position Title : Customer Relations Co-Worker (Temporary Renewable Contract)
Job Skills : none
Education Level : Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Position Level : Entry Level
Job Features & Overviews
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
- We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
- We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives the environment.
About the job
- To ensure a positive and joyful shopping experience for all IKEA visitors and customers.
- Ensure the department is fast and efficient for our customers, and cost-effective for the IKEA store.
- Actively working towards fulfilling the four tasks of the store
- To process ordering receive from E-commerce / logistic department which includes:
- Manually check, sign and dated customer order.
- Scanning of customer order, confirm the physical goods againts the order list.
- Label each item / orders with transport label
- Handover order to Delivery team/Poslaju team.
- Packing & wrapping customer order from Showroom, Selfserve and Markethall item.
- To contact customer if the order is oversold or need to be reschedule.
- I am helpful and friendly in my approach to my customers, always aiming for a win-win situation and for repeat business.
- I record information accurately in the relevant systems so that we can use the resulting analysis to make improvements to our customers’ future shopping experiences.
- I know the Customer Relations action plan and support the goals and targets given to me by my manager to ensure the effective execution of our action plan.
- I know our daily and weekly service targets and this drives me to improve our service delivery.
- Develops a strong knowledge of the delivery and assembly facilities and provide/promote to customer.
- I optimise the relationship with our customers in order to drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability.
- I am empowered to solve customer complaints within my level of authorisation. I recognise when I need to escalate an issue and then pass on the relevant information to a manager for him/her to be able to deal effectively with the customer.
- Understanding the IKEA Concept, global solutions, tools and working methods and ensuring I use the appropriate manuals from Inter IKEA Systems to help me optimise our customers’ shopping experience.
- I ensure safety guidelines are met within the Customer Relations area.
- I am able to support the front counter in E&R, Home Delivery and Merchandise & Pick Up area when required.
- Experience of customer focus and customer service.
- Emotional resilience and ability to handle conflict.
- Ability to use and take personal initiatives and to make considered decisions.
- Ability to work alone but also as a team player.
- Attention to detail.
- A flexible approach/open to change.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Computer literate.
- Working hours 42.5 per week (8.5 hours per day excluded break)
- Monthly renewable contract