· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial/Computer Science or equivalent.
· Experience in business intelligence, analyzing data trends and recommend solutions is preferred.
· Able to collaborate with other teams to drive positive outcomes.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage senior stakeholders.
- Advocate and build data fueled products e.g. artificial intelligence, big data
- Work with management team to establish what key data/information/performance indicators are needed to drive planning, day to day management and improvement of overall organization performance.
- Establish how key data and information are linked to biz objectives and goals.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.