Hotayi Electronic (M)
Hotayi Electronic is a leading global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering only the very best in Class Quality Solutions since 1992. At Hotayi, we do not compromise on the quality of our services, providing only world-class infrastructure for our world-class clients.
A leading-edge solutions manufacturing provider, Hotayi possesses an impeccable track record in meeting and exceeding customer expectations in terms of quality, cost, and delivery requirements.
By using its core competence in information technology to integrate innovative automation solutions into its manufacturing process and business workflow, Hotayi provides superior quality control, higher process efficiency, optimised capacity planning, end-to-end product traceability and timely delivery.
As an IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001-certified company, Hotayi has built a customer base consisting of reputable multinational original equipment manufacturers.
Working in partnership with our clients, at Hotayi we are devoted to continuously upgrading our technologies, standards and processes. With our 30 years of experience, we are dedicated to delivering excellent products and gold standard services to our clientele.
To oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Plan the Project:
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with Sr. Managament.
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
• Determine the resources required to complete the project.
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
• Review the project with Sr. Management and all parties affected by the project activities.
• Revised the schedule as required.
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Staff the Project:
• Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
Implement the project:
• Execute the project according to the project plan.
• Develop forms and records to document project activities.
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustment as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
• Establish a communication schedule to update top management including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
Evaluate the project:
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
• Report and escalate to top management as needed.