- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): communication skill, decision making, Price Negotiation.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Min 1 year work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Sales-Representative-f722160530c4588777380383050a3bc1?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?l=George+Town,+Penang&p=11&q=&sp=homepage&surl=0&tk=onVLgsZ3RVguJxQwaymM-A4KlDDZ5rxiFZkYC3Bm2&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=0342ef82-7f68-43d9-920b-9bf52e68b22d&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=110&tk=onVLgsZ3RVguJxQwaymM-WEkYetgjSQ1ujNf9jd7M