- Below 35 years old with 3 to 4 years Head Chef experience.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Diploma / Degree in culinary arts or related certificate.
- Creating new menu, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come with budget.
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering.
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including food hygiene practices and safety guidelines.
Managing and working closely with other chefs of all levels.
- Be fully in charge managing and training kitchen staffs.