1. Design electrical schematic diagram by using AutoCAD based from customer requirements.
2. Prepare and generate bill of materials or select electrical components that need to purchase for the machine.
3. Coordinate with other departments such as Mechanical Design and Software team about the machine that need to design.
4. Follow up parts from Purchasing Department to make sure all components are on time for machine assembly and delivery.
5. Prepare electrical control box layout and do computation for wire sizing and circuit protection for the whole system.
6. Work with Assembly Department to guide them how the machine need to be wired until complete.
7. Perform electrical troubleshooting during machine power up and software testing before machine delivery.
8. Prepare and follow up any related to electrical on the machine or project that is assigned.
9. Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
10. To comply to all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by the company.