For candidates with experience:
- At least diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent experience in Automation field.
- Strong communication/negotiation and analytical skills.
For Fresh Graduates candidates:
- At least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical).
- Initiative & have willing to learn spirit.
- Familiar on MS Office especially MS Excel.
Opening for Fresh Graduates or candidates who have 1-2 years experience working in Automation field as Buyer position.
1. Planning and sourcing of require goods.
2. Sourcing new and review existing goods to ensure goods remain competitive.
3. Liaison with existing supplier/vendor, negotiating prices and delivery.
4. Evaluates supplier/vendor on prices, quality of products and average shipping times.
5. Preparing purchase orders, expedite orders and delivery.
6. Maintaining supplier/vendor records and purchasing records.
7. Responsible for sourcing material & tools.
8. Liaison with other departments as necessary to forecast, plan to meet, and to supply demand to relevant quality.
9. Payment terms and lead time negotiation, Purchase Order administration.
10. Sourcing for new supplier/vendor, brands and cost optimization.
11. Able to read engineering drawings and understand fabrication process i.e. turning, CNC milling, grinding etc. will be an added advantage. (for experienced candidate)
12. Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
13. To comply to all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by the company.