- Work closely in a multidisciplinary team approach with medical staff and allied health professionals to provide holistic care to patients.
- Provide counselling services to patients and family members on referral from doctors/consultants.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provides nutritional counselling.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance of nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Work with FNB staff to modify inpatients’ diet according to diet order.
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Develop policies for food service or nutritional programmes to assist in health promotion and disease control.
- Coordinate recipe development and standardisation and develops new menus for independent food service operation.
- Prepares and administers budgets for food, equipment and supplies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good knowledge in food safety and hygiene
- Good knowledge and skills in nutritional assessment and dietary consultation
- Knowledge in infection control and fire safety
- Maintain confidentiality of information