Key Job Accountability
- Manage procurement transactions, order processing and delivery performance.
- Manage both local and overseas suppliers’ performance.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- To procure production and engineering parts, materials and consumable for operational needs in accordance to approved PR.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between supplier and transporter to ensure all items are delivered to consignee on time.
- Monitoring custom duty.
- Generate monthly purchasing OTD report
- System enhancement & process improvement
- Review material shortages, monitoring and expediting.
- Generate and submit Purchase requests/Purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Confirm all orders and their subsequent delivery including reconciling shipments, short and back-stocked orders and damaged items.
- Log all purchases into the centralized purchasing system for proper tracking and classification.
- Monitoring the deliveries to ensure the deliveries are met as requested.
- Maintain files and records.
- Any other matters that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to lead positive working attitude and willing to take up added responsibilities.
- Good mathematical skills
- Good knowledge of supply-chain management.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & English.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Demonstrates a high sense of responsibility and care when at work.
- Team Player , Analytical Mind And Able To Work Independently