1. Engineering Degree preferred with a minimum 3 years experience in Mechanical Engineering or relevant
2. Good mechanical/technical skills
3. Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including workflow,layout, and production equipment
4. Strong written and oral communication skills
5. Good documentation practices
6. Knowledge on Lean/Six Sigma theory and practices is desirable
7. Knowledge in root causes & failures analysis in the manufacturing process.
8. Understanding of lean/continuous improvements methodologies & statistical tools is an added advantage