- To review and oversee daily AP & AR transactions.
- To review and oversee payment & collection transactions.
- To prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- To manage daily general accounting activities.
- To prepare and finalised monthly financial statements.
- To and verify the financial statements to ensure the accuracy and compliance with group policies.
- To monitor actual monthly cash flow with cash flow projection.
- To assist on prepare annual budget.
- To assist in any tasks as assigned by the management.
- Degree qualified in Accounting and/or ACCA/CPA qualified.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work independently, effectively both as an individual and team.
- Previous audit experience and relevant working experience in the Property Development industry is an advantage.
- Preferable candidate with a good attitude,meticulous,strong sense of responsibility,diligent,mature and able to interact with Senior Management.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance / Property of equivalent.