- Provide guidance and supervision to a group of accounting staff to ensure timely reporting of accounts for management review.
- Ensure timely preparation of the annual budget, management reports and annual accounts in accordance with statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- To responsible and manage the treasury function of the Group.
- Prepare group consolidation account and set internal control policies.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and banker on daily activities and ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accounting or a member of ACCA/CIMA/MIA/MICPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience senior executive position in the property development industry.
- Good interpersonal, meticulous, analytical, highly organized and strong leadership qualities.
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge in IFCA accounting software will be an added advantage.
Apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Finance-Manager-3f331289d199474a305d4c85991e9a1c?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp-CczKLo6QIVGh4rCh3fTQIHEAAYASAAEgJVHfD_BwE&l=George+Town,+Penang&p=24&q=&surl=0&tk=ZsPjlEkRtC0WaqpsDw1Y-hwI0zbuIPxa6bvFhDaGs&utm_campaign=dynamic&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=7b91e12c-52ae-42f7-8ada-e992a2bf9782&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=235&tk=ZsPjlEkRtC0WaqpsDw1Y-KxaHmiNuohXL7zxUR4Sj