Job Features & Overviews
- Responsible for the maintenance of boiler.
- The maintenance of good combustion and control of fuel feed to maintain working pressure under varying conditions. This should also include the duty of ensuring fuel is of the recommended size suitable for good combustion.
- Ensure safety in the boiler area.
- Contribute and update all data in meter reading log sheet.
- Good knowledge in regulation of boiler operation according to Machinery Act Malaysia.
- Perform other maintenance duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Others or equivalent.
- Must possess Boilerman Certificate Grade 1 or Grade 2.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Willing to work in shift, long hours and quick learner preferred.
- Possess initiative, good attitude, strong drive and motivation.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team group.
Apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Boilerman-0c712f1efc8ec786e90db2427f71ba42?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp-CczKLo6QIVGh4rCh3fTQIHEAAYASAAEgJVHfD_BwE&l=George+Town,+Penang&p=24&q=&surl=0&tk=ZsPjlEkRtC0WaqpsDw1Y-hwI0zbuIPxa6bvFhDaGs&utm_campaign=dynamic&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=7b91e12c-52ae-42f7-8ada-e992a2bf9782&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=236&tk=ZsPjlEkRtC0WaqpsDw1Y-KxaHmiNuohXL7zxUR4Sj